Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Daydreamer with eyes that make you melt.

So, 2008 is coming to a close and 2009 is, what, 30 hours away? Wowza. I think this has been the fastest year of my life, although I'm sure that the years seem much shorter as we age.

Some of my resolutions are very specific, some are very broad. I have many resolutions about swimming - I have times that I want to have by the end of 2009 in the 50 back, breast, free, and the 100 breast. Another resolution is to compete in an IM (Individual Medley...where you do each stroke in one race.) I have a resolution to fill my wardrobe (my wardrobe is very tiny. I go to a uniform school, but this is my last year, so I hope to have a full closet by August.) and I also want to start going to mass often. I'm not saying every Sunday, perhaps every other Sunday.

This post wasn't fashion-related at all! A more fashionable post will be up tomorrow, hopefully. Or on New Years Day. If I don't talk to you soon, have a very safe, happy New Year! See you in 2009!

Catherine.

1 comment:

Couture Carrie said...

I was a swimmer!!! What is your best event?

Here's hoping your 2009 is fashionably fabulous, darling Catherine!

xoxox,
CC