Saturday, December 27, 2008

I Like To Sit In Chairs And You Prefer The Floor.

^^Hey! It's my "Mom-I'm-eating-a-pretzel-covered-in-garlic-stuff-from-the-Honey-Bee-Guy-why-are-you-taking-a-picture-of-me?" face!Isn't it lovely?!^^

Today was quite a fun day. We started the day by traipsing around in the snow, walked around Old Bisbee for a bit, had lavender earl grey tea, drove up the mountain and saw the waterfall, ate some yummy italian food, and finished off the day with Forrest Gump. I had planned to organize, clean, do some laundry, watch old films in my pj's, and have little peanut butter and jelly finger sandwiches, but I was more than happy to change my plans. I'll just do those things tomorrow, as I am trying to get as much rest as I can before my daunting 3 hour morning workout which is on Monday. And then again on Wednesday and Friday. So goes the life of a competitive swimmer. Sigh. Ah well, you can look at some of our photos.


....Sister and I.




....Old Bisbee. I would love to live here one day.







Well, that's all folks. I hope you had a lovely Saturday. I'm off to dream about antique couches on sandy beaches.



Catherine.
**Currently listening to "Best for Last" by Adele.

1 comment:

Amelia said...

The first picture is cute. I adore Marcio Simnch (the photographer from the last picture)--I would love to be there, too.