Friday, December 26, 2008

Forgive me first love.

Hello! Merry late Christmas! I went to Midnight Mass for the first time this year and I enjoyed it thoroughly. Then we slept, opened presents, played games, hung out, and ate in our pajamas. I love how casual Christmas is here in Arizona compared to what it used to be when we were in Virginia. How was yours? Let me know. I'd love to hear. I feel chatty today.

I also seem to be in a fashion-y mood. I've been endlessly searching Etsy and Ebay for vintage sweater vests and all things navy. I've also developed a strange crush on mugs. I'm not sure where this sudden obsession came from. I have my eye on a bunch over at Etsy and I bought a turquoise one for $4 at Target today and immediately had some peppermint hot cocoa with a considerably large amount of whip cream and crushed candy canes on top. Yumm.


I also bought these moccasins from Target. I used to think that moccasins were so ugly and then suddenly, out of the blue, I just fell for them. So I got them. They were only $12.


Target also has these fringe boots (Did I mention I want some fringe boots? Thank you StyleBytes.) for $34.99. They look a lot better in person, let me tell you. I don't think I'll get them, however. The color is just slightly off for my taste. I prefer these (from Forever 21):




Also, it snowed today. At around 11:00, it was 51 degrees. At 12-ish, the temperature started to drop quite quickly. 50, 49, 48, and now we're at ...




(Image is from http://www.weather.com/)

Brr! This is the lowest it's gotten all year. But everyone here is really excited. Snow is one of those once-a-year things.

Have an amazing rest of the day!

Catherine.

No comments: