Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Pumping Someone Else's Blood.

Hello, hello. I just got back from a grueling 2 hour swim workout followed by another 2 hours of basketball. Forgive me if I sound illiterate; I'm tired.

Next week is spirit week, and it sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun. We don't have to wear uniforms all week (Amazing) Tuesday is twin day, Wednesday is 80's day, Thursday is crazy hair day and Friday is jersey day.

On Tuesday, Leslie, Jynae, Morgan, and I are going to do a quadruplets thing. I'm not sure what we're wearing (Leslie dresses sporty, Jynae is kinda emo, Morgan is skater and I am...classic?). More on that once I know the details.

On Wednesday I want to do a lot of bright colors. I'm using this as my inspiration:

(That looks 80's, right?)

Thursday, I'll probably just spray my hair different colors or something.

Friday I'll be wearing my basketball jersey and jeans. Simple.

Have a good night!
Catherine!.

P.S. Sorry for the non-fashion related posts/not posting at all. I promise I'll update more often =]

No comments: