Saturday, October 18, 2008

Jelloo0ooo?

Hi! Sorry I haven't posted in...what, 2 weeks? I can't say I have a generally good excuse for my absence, except laziness, and lack of things to write about. All that really comes to mind is my new obsession for purple nail polish and my new collection of ads for orange dresses (found in Allure and Teen Vogue and such.)

I found some really cool videos on YouTube! It's the Ford Model's channel. There's an amazing makeup artist and hair stylist, Johnny Lavoy, who posts videos on how to do really easy, elegant hairdos. Go check them out!

Did you know that Rachel Bilson is kinda sorta a designer now? I always disapprove of celebrities who put their names on things that they didn't design, but I'm kind of excited about her new line. I've always really admired her style.

Catherine<3

No comments: